To Start Anew

6:15 AM

A little dust off to my blog since I've been pretty much too preoccupied or too tired to post. A little recap on my semester 3's works. They are totally new to me & I'm proud of myself, I can say. (: The watercolor finals is selected to be hung in the college gallery. 


 ZIG Kurecolor markers. 
My first try with markers, untaught. What do you guys think about it? 

Obama Illustration w/ Poster color. 
The one on the right is the original copy.  

Poster color
Finals: Julia Roberts' 'Mirror Mirror' Illustration


Schminke Watercolor

Schminke Watercolor 

Schminke on Waterford.
Painting finals: Penang Heritage

Adobe Illustrator CS5
Computer Studies Finals: Theme Park Layout.
Theme: Horoscope


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blessings for the beautiful souls.

Followers